“It’s For the Birds”
Please join us!
Sunday February 23, 2020
3pm to 5:30pm
The West Martello Tower (on Higgs Beach)
1100 Atlantic Blvd.
Key West, FL
- Live Entertainment by Jabul MD
- Spectacular Food from a variety of local resorts, businesses and restaurants
- Wine, Beer and other beverages
- Fabulous Silent Auction
- Meet our educational ambassador
Visit www.keywestwildlifecenter.org for exciting updates on the event!
If you are a business or individual and would like to become a sponsor by providing a financial contribution, silent auction item and/or a food and beverage donation…..THANK YOU!!!!
Please contact us at 305-292-1008
- Children age 10 and under do not need a ticket
- Tickets are available at the event for a $30 donation
- Advance ticket sales are available for a $25 donation
- For over 20 years, the KWWC has been permitted to assist injured and/or orphaned wildlife as a 501 (c) organization.
- All event proceeds will directly offset the cost of rescues, care and medical support for over 1,600 birds we rescue annually.
Purchase Tickets Here
We are extremely proud to honor the memory of Kevin E. Peterson. A beloved Key West artist who cared deeply for the health and well being of our precious native wildlife. We are forever grateful for his generous contribution of the original artwork for our It’s for the Birds event. We miss you Kevin!
Our company contact information
1801 White Street
Key West FL 33040
PO Box 2297
Key West FL 33045